Freemasonry is the one of the world’s oldest non-religious, non-political, fraternal and charitable organisations. We welcome new members who live, work or study in Somerset and wish to join and become a Freemason,
How do I Join?
You might think that to become a Freemason is quite difficult. It’s actually straightforward. You do not have to wait to be invited. If you wish to become a Freemason and join the Lodge then simply complete the enquiry form below.
After you contact us we will be in touch to arrange a meeting with you to:
• Answer any further questions you may have about Freemasonry.
• Discuss the procedure of joining a suitable Lodge.
Why become a Freemason?
Every Freemason has his own reason for joining. For many, Freemasonry acts as a ‘constant’, providing them with a unique combination of friendship, belonging and structure, with many Freemasons saying they have made valuable lifelong friendships.
What benefits will I get out of Freemasonry?
• Have the satisfaction of helping others less fortunate than yourself.
• Increase your self-confidence and ability to learn.
Who can become a Freemason?
• Any man who holds a belief in a Supreme Being. All religions are welcome and respected.
• Is male and normally at least 21 years old. There are special circumstances where those aged 18 years and above such as University students can join.
• Does not have a criminal record.
How much does it cost?
You don’t have to be well-off to become a Freemason. It costs less than you may think and is comparable to other organisations.
Please complete the form below and the Lodge Secretary: